Need Strategy for Drazul

Home Forums Strategies Need Strategy for Drazul

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BorisL 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tommas
    Participant

First off, I love the new updates- previously I couldn’t get beyond the fifth floor before dying so much that the EXP debt was insurmountable.

I’ve made it down to the floor with Drazul, and I can easily clear any group of enemies there… until I find Drazul, at which point I can last maybe a turn before he one shots me, even when I’m trying a full defense build. I’m level 31, and I’ve tried a full defense shield build with charge abilities and skills (leaping 50 times around the room, killing everything, is a lot of fun!), a full crit build, and even a full mage summoner build (so I could try and stay away from the conflict), but the result is always death. Any good strategies for this guy?

BorisL
    Participant

I was lvl 36 warrior when I got to Drazul, but not sure how much the higher lvl helps. His first hit was a hard one, but I survived. Took more than half my health. I had a cloak with an immunity to paralyze that helped tremendously with mobs thru endgame. I also kept using attacks that caused confusion on Drazul throughout the fight. I have a few attacks that cause this and would time them to keep him and some of the mob confused. This seemed to help tremendously. Took awhile to whittle down his health, but I did kill him first try with this tactic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.