Keeping Leaderboard score current?

Home Forums Bug Reports Keeping Leaderboard score current?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BorisL
    Participant

Not sure if this is an issue with the game or possible Game Center, but my score doesn’t update into Leaderboards unless I die. I don’t want to die just to try and update my score so it’s current. Maybe I am doing something wrong, not sure. Any tips or suggestions for this?
    Thanks

Amon
    Participant

BorisL,

I originally designed the system to report scores when you die or when you win, but I can see that players may want to see their placement on the leaderboard updated to reflect their progress in real time. In the next update Game Center scores will be updated to whenever the game is saved, so you will be able to see your progress in the leaderboard even before dying or winning.

Thanks for playing!
    Amon

BorisL
    Participant

It is nice to see updated score after putting in some solid time and not dying. Thanks,much appreciated.

Amon
    Participant

BorisL,

Did you manage to win the game without a single death?

Amon

BorisL
    Participant

I did not. I suffered many, many deaths. But also learned a lot. Some deaths were almost unavoidable. Caution and patience are very important to this game. I am currently undertaking a run with permadeath enabled. Taking it slow right now to build up my character and equipment before going down too many levels. Beat the Ravager and am working on locating the second journal now. Still a long way to go. My fingers are crossed

Amon
    Participant

Boris,

Congrats! Getting past the Ravager on permadeath is no easy task.

Thanks for playing!
    Amon

Terrytigre
    Participant

One of my permadeath characters made it to 31 before encountering a room with way too many vampires and a Poltergeist to summon me into the room…

Amon
    Participant

Terrytigre,

Wow that is very impressive – it sounds like you are very close to beating permadeath! Some of the most dangerous monsters are not dangerous due to the damage the deal, but rather the effects they inflict.

Thanks for playing!
    Amon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.