iPhone Xs

Home Forums Bug Reports iPhone Xs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ste
    Participant

Hi
    The App isn’t working with iPhone Xs.
    Regards
    Ste

Ste
    Participant

…to be more precise: It’s possible to create a new character and pay the game, but it’s not possible to load a stored game any more (on iPhone Xs).
    I just sent you the log file.

Amon
    Participant

Ste,

Thanks for the report. I will look into it and see what the problem is. In the meantime, let me know if you find out anything further about how to reproduce the problem (or if you discover a way around it – either way it could be an added clue to the real problem).

Thanks for playing!
    Amon

Amon
    Participant

Ste,
    Is this a new iphone that you transferred data onto from your old phone? If so, what process did you use to transfer data from the old phone to the new phone? Did you use iTunes or iCloud? It may be that you did not transfer the data necessary to decrypt games saved on your old phone. In order to open games saved on another phone, your new phone would need the old phone’s keychain data. Depending on how you performed the transfer, this may not have happened.

Thanks for playing!
    Amon

Ste
    Participant

Hi Amon
    I used iTunes to transfer data from iPhone 7 to iPhone Xs.
    Unfortunately, I reset my old iPhone, so I cannot access any “old” keychain data any more. I guess, I lost my old saved games? Or is there a way to restore them anyway?
    Cheers
    Ste

Amon
    Participant

Ste,

Unfortunately at this time there is no way to load the games without that data.

Thanks for playing!
    Amon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.