Cure Paralyze

Home Forums Strategies Cure Paralyze

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Honk
    Participant

Am I mistaken or is there really no cure for paralyze available?

Amon
    Participant

Paralyzation is scary by design. It is especially deadly when first encountered.

Once you are paralyzed, you can’t take any actions so you could not use a potion that cures you even if you had one, however there are some things you can do to reduce your vulnerability to being paralyzed or reduce the time you are paralyzed:

1) Raise your saving throw as much as possible and try to get skills that give you more chances to save. There are several options for this both in the skill trees and from items. Hint: Quick Recovery is highly effective as getting a saving throw at the beginning of your turn is a HUGE advantage since it means you will be able to act immediately after making such a save rather than having to hope you don’t get paralyzed again before you next turn.
    2) Warriors have a Master Of Body Discipline Skill that gives resistance to paralyzation
    3) There are items that give resistance and even immunity to paralyzation
    4) Use tactical movement and monster detection scrolls to avoid letting monsters that can paralyze you get an attack on you.

I hope these ideas are helpful.

Thanks for playing!
    Amon

Honk
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to Cure my golem, so I was still able to move and use potions, if I remember correctly.

Amon
    Participant

Ah I see. That does mean it could be worth having a few powers or items that can clear paralyzation. Of course, Summon Golem clears everything, but I can see how that could potentially have tactical disadvantages if your Golem is in a good position or has lots of buffs.

Thanks for playing!
    Amon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.